- The May Institute
1 Willow Run Dr
May Institute is an award-winning nonprofit organization that provides educational, rehabilitative, and behavioral healthcare services to individuals with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities, brain injury, and behavioral health needs.
We are looking for Direct Care Professionals to work with individuals with autism and developmental disabilities in one of our many residential or day habilitation programs. We offer a variety of different schedules, exciting career paths, an excellent benefits package, and an opportunity to engage in life changing work.
Our aMAYzing benefits include: generous paid time off policies, ongoing training and education, tuition or student loan forgiveness programs, a robust benefits program, and a diverse workforce dedicated to respect and open communication throughout the company.
Join our team and see what it means to truly BE aMAYzing
GREAT PAY FOR WORK THAT MATTERS.
May Institute is looking for people who are passionate about helping adults with autism and developmental disabilities live independent and fulfilling lives with dignity and respect through a Direct Support Professional (DSP) role on Cape Cod.
$15.50/hour to do the things you love.
Summer is here!
Like to take walks in the park on Cape Cod?
Like going apple picking?
Great - bring our clients with you, they love it too!
How about a movie and ice cream after the show? We pay you to go, and you get great company to bring along!
These are just some of the fun activities our Direct Support Professionals enjoy as they assist our clients in living as independently as possible.
The ideal Direct Support Professional is someone who is passionate about the rewarding work of helping people with autism and developmental disabilities live independent and fulfilling lives, with dignity and respect.
* Provide direct instruction and support to residents with vocational tasks
* Teach skill development and community integration
* Assist individuals with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as toileting, bathing and assisting with nutritional needs
* Assist in behavioral interventions
* Participate in the development of Individualized Service Plan (ISP) objectives and document consumer progress
* Dispense medications
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Valid Driver's License and 2 years' driving experience
* Previous human services, behavioral or medical experience strongly preferred
* Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
* Matching Contribution to retirement plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Student Loan Forgiveness
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Multiple Training and Certification Opportunities
* Medical/Dependent Care Flexible Spending
May Institute is an Equal Opportunity employer of qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. May Institute also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of the protected categories.
* Pay Type Hourly
* May Institute Inc., Centerville, Massachusetts, Centerville, Massachusetts, United States of America* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...